Brokers and 4PLs....You have the greatest challenge of all: attracting shippers and carriers, treating them both as customers and helping them maintain and expand their business.
Shippers are looking for a company that can handle all the details of their business well, while carriers and their drivers are looking for freight with equitable compensation including fuel surcharges.
Can you measure and demonstrate performance?
How are you differentiating your company from the rest of the marketplace? Are you all about what is possible or are you stuck in what can't be? Today, both carriers and shippers want to associate themselves with brokers and 4PLs which have:
- Industry Knowledge and leadership
- Programs which proactively manage risk
- Strong process execution utilizing technology
- Self initiated performance reviews- Internal and External
- Programs that support their stands on Safety, Waste Elimination and Environmental consciousness.
- Industry model contracts for carriers and asset based brokers
- Programs to seek shipper ideas on tactical/strategic approaches
- Recognition for their superior efforts
- Well trained dispatch teams with good technical and communication skills
Have you created a program that everyone can relate to? Will it help you achieve your growth and profitability objectives?
What is the promise of your brand? Are you an Industry leader in name and practice? A Broker of Preference? - If not, we can help your team enhance its programs and improve their attractiveness to U. S and Canadian shippers alike.