Transportation programs and Supply Chains are like tubes of toothpaste. Squeezing one end creates a reaction at the other end. Sometimes results are positive, but many times results turn out to be other than planned.
We are all about helping our customers learn and become proficient and self sufficient. We do this by:
- Providing Supply Chain consulting
- Teaching our customers how to plan, anticipate, manage risk and create contingent plans
- Using industry transportation model contracts we co-authored
- Guiding and conducting mock negotiations
- Providing short term management support for special projects, Chapter 11 situations, and management transitions
- Creating strong operating processes and measurements
We also are qualified to negotiate, provide both Expert Testimony for legal issues and Mergers and Acquisitions. We can test for the reasonability of your client's plans and the reaction of the market place.